The superior construction and craftsmanship of the Kensington Swing Patio Door add beauty and elegance to the home while providing the energy-efficiency you demand. This muti-paneled door is available in either a single (Garden) or double (French) configuration, with either ‘in’ or ‘out’ swing. With double-strength insulated glass included as standard, either a Low-E/Argon or a high-performance glass system is available.
Kensington Swing Patio Doors are available in a variety of interior and exterior color options, aw well as interior woodgrain laminates to match any existing decor. Visually pleasing handles, hinges, and locking mechanisms provide lasting beauty and corrosion resistance.
Eight reasons a Kensington Swing Patio Door is superior
- 1″ insulated tempered glass system gives the door superior insulation and sound-deadening properties
- Fusion-welded panel and frame corners create strong unitized components that prevent air and water infiltration
- 4-9/16″ Frame with aluminum reinforced frame, sash, astragal, and mulls creates rigidity plus the wear-resistant anodized aluminum sill cover stands up to the worst traffic area in the home
- Internal weeping system and a 15-degree sloped sill efficiently divert water away from the home
- High-performance weather seals keep the weather on the outside
- Multi-chambered, maintenance-free vinyl profiles are impervious to water, air pollution, and normal weathering effects. Never paint or stain your door again.
- Stiles are fully reinforced with engineered box beams for stability and a lifetime of durability
- Multi-point lock gives you the ultimate in security and weather resistance