The Kensington HPP Sliding Patio Door is an attractive way to extend your home’s ambiance and bring the outside view into the home. Each door is custom made with the finest quality and craftsmanship for maintenance-free enjoyment.
- Fusion-welded sash panels
- Elegantly sculpted frame and sash
- Optional matching transoms and sidelites available
- Gliding monorail screen track for easy operation
- Sash is structurally reinforced with aluminum bars for maximum strength
- Rugged extruded aluminum sill designed to resist heavy traffic
- Available in 2-, 3-, or 4-lite configurations
- Meets or exceeds the standards of the American Architectural Manufacturers Association
- Multi-point locking handle set
Available in interior colors of white, tan or wood laminates and exterior solid colors of white, tan, five standard exterior colors, or the option of your own custom colors, the Kensington Sliding Patio Door is offered in a 2-, 3-, or 4-lite configuration. Every model is engineered with twin-tandem, bottom mounted rollers on a state-of-the-art monorail system allowing for a smooth opening and tight closure.
Two unique features – made standard on every door – are the heavy-duty aluminum screen frame with fiberglass screen cloth and tempered glass. We believe that safety, as well as energy efficiency, should not be compromised.
Nothing is more enjoyable than a sliding patio door leading to the outdoors. In recent years, the patio door has evolved from a functional access way to the outside and has transformed into a focal point of the home. As a result, a larger selection of styles, colors, accessories, and energy-efficient glass options have become extremely important. Kenstington’s Sliding Patio Doors allow the designer in you to come alive with a variety of options – from high-performance glass systems to grille styles and woodgrain interior laminates.